Saturday, December 26, 2009

THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!! Especially for our mom!!!


Aloha everyone! Our Elder Auna, called yesterday at 1pm Hawaii Time. Mom answered the phone, and a big smile came upon her face. Aaron bought us a speaker phone, so that we all could talk with our Elder. The phone worked so well, he was able to hear all of us talking. It was so much fun. Elder Auna sounds great, still a clown, and still on spiritual high. He was able to speak with us for over an hour, and also called a few times after that, driving mom crazy.


We miss him a lot. I know I'm not the only one that missed him all day. I'm excited for him. I do worry about him and pray that he will have the strength to carry out his calling, and continue to serve our Heavenly Father with all his heart. I loved it when he said, "My heart is locked." Such a great feeling to know that he is being watched over, and that he is cared for, even if he's not at home.


We love you Elder Auna!


-Jace


No comments: