Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Letters written on Feb 26th, 2009

Mom, Dad, and I each recieved our own letter written from Elder Auna on Feb 26th, 2009. I know that he's busy but I was blessed for recieving a birthday letter. I want to quote a few things that was written in the letter too me...

"I am doing fine as always. I got into a little bike accident just a couple of days ago. I wrote to mom about it, it was funny. Thats what I get for not being nice to all the missionaries that get into bike recks. I'm riding my bike and all of a sudden I'm flying through the airy...Try imagining seeing the Kung Fu Panda flying in the wair in slow motions after getting kicked by someone. HILARIOUS!!!"

Gosh the experiences he'll go through, and the many stories to be told in the future. I'm sure all of us look forward to hearing from him.

No comments: